· Grove Street from Spruce to Roosevelt
· Hawthorne Lane from East Lake Avenue to Elmwood Avenue
The following neighborhoods/street sections were completed as part of the MARS program:
· Tall Trees subdivision along Sequoia Trail, Blackthorn Drive, Redbud Land, and Silverwillow Drive
· Rolling Pass from Central Road to north end
· Kings Lane from Wagner Road to Brandon Road (Paving to be complete on Saturday, June 14, 2014)
· Pleasant Lane from Wagner Road to west dead end
· Brandon Road from 2000 block to south dead end
· Queens Lane from Wagner Road to east dead end
· Balmoral Avenue & Court from Linden Lane to north dead end
Humir Construction, the underground contractor, performed manhole adjustments within the Glenlake Estates neighborhood.
Suburban Concrete began concrete curb & gutter and sidewalk removals within the Public Library parking lot south of Glenview Road and the Glenlake Estates neighborhood. The contractor only removed the curb & gutter and sidewalk in the Glenlake Estates neighborhood that does not restrict access to driveways at this time and prior to the weekend.
Anticipated work next week includes:
Suburban Concrete (Concrete Improvements):
· Glenlake Estates Neighborhood:
o Not all residents in the neighborhood will have concrete repairs that restrict access to their driveways. Residents that are affected will be notified via a separate letter prior to access being restricted.
o Complete spot concrete curb & gutter and sidewalk removal.
o Pour new concrete curb & gutter and sidewalks in areas previously removed.
Arrow Road (Roadway Improvements):
· Public Library parking lot south of Glenview Road:
o Milling existing asphalt pavement
o Installing new asphalt surface layer
o Pavement marking
· Partial Pavement Removal and Asphalt Paving as part of the MARS program along:
o Strawberry Lane: between Maple Leaf and Winnetka Road
o Indian Ridge Court: Indian Ridge Drive to South cul-de-sac
o Maple Leaf: between Pfingsten Road and Strawberry
Humir Construction (Underground Utility Improvements)
· Perform underground utility repairs and installations along Covert Road (Washington to Micheal Manor) and Huber Lane (Central Road to North Cul-De-sac)
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these roadway improvements throughout the Village. We understand that work within your neighborhoods can be disruptive and cause delays.
We would like thank those residents in advance that will be unable to use their driveways during the concrete repairs.